Monday, October 22, 2012

story you asked me




A month ago, you holding my hand, walking in the streets and alleys. A month later, holding her hand, into the marriage hall. Seemingly the how cruel thing, but I was only silence. This article touching story from the past month, saying the May 1 to be married, and wanted to see me face. I hesitated, and finally agreed. This article from the past touching story waiting for you at the airport three hours, finally looking at you to come out one o'clock. At that moment, I even dared to call your name. This article comes from the past touching story you see the petite crowd came. Habitual arm around my shoulder. Two years after the meet, no drama romantic, touching novel. Everything is natural, as if only yesterday we met. You take my hand, in the streets of Nanning. In the park, supermarket, restaurant. I know, these are the period. I am unashamed to you asked about her things. You always do not like the answer, or to change the subject. At that time, I said, I do not mind UGG Classic Short Dylyn Boots, what do you mind? You say, I feel sorry for. In fact, I really do not mind. I know, he was just passing in your life. A slightly so passing your little reluctant. This article comes from the past touching story you away that day, leaving your hands on the bus station for more than an hour before reaching the airport. Despite the bumps along the way, for a moment, I hope the bus go on forever. At the airport, watching a little bit in the past. I do not know, there is the opportunity to do. This article from the past touching story of a hurry to cross from the backpack, ready to go. This article from the past touching story you asked me, Why are you so excited. This article from the past touching story I can explain, this is probably overwhelmed by it. Queued up and went, you said many times, I really gone ah. I went back many times, ex UGG Men's Coat. You line up side, looking back from time to time, a lot of times. I've been watching you drive a go, until you can not see. Two years after the meet, two days to get along. Know each other, turned between, perhaps a lifetime, perhaps forever UGG Fringe Cardy Outlet. Should not have to meet to meet, we can not be too much luxury, including happy and sad. This article from the past touching story all quietly, quietly left once belonged to our wonderful. A month later, to see your wedding photos. You are standing next to her beautiful, handsome that you want to care for the life of the woman. This scene, I am filled with sorrow, and even stimulate a woman's anger and jealousy. This article from the past touching moment of the story, I came to understand UGG Classic Short Boots, that takes a lot of courage to face the reality of the tragedy, And I'm not ready. Misty eyes lasted for two days, severely pulled back to reality. Never have the courage to see those pictures. This article from the past touching story of anger, jealousy, resentment ugg store, and even sad UGG Annabelle Boots, I do not qualify. This article from the past and moving story I do is go back to their own lives, not to disturb you. The moving story in this article from the past but, please forgive me, I can not bless you. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment