Monday, October 22, 2012

I was able to




A highly educated, he married her illiterate. Marriage, she was always busy doing housework. Over time, he may not get in the kitchen out of the hall she had a sense of disgust. He had an affair, a day will send ambiguous messages to him, he always is not shy, because he knew the woman illiterate. Days, she has to divorce him, he was stunned to ask why? She tearfully said, although I can not read, but to understand the three words: I love you, dear, you see my not pretty scarf, she said:? His eyes uncertain, said: beautiful, beautiful. She said: My dear, you taste the candied fruit is not sweet ah? He casually taste, to say: ah, sweet, really sweet. She said: My dear, you see I'm wearing red clothes look good? He casually glance at. Said: Well, look good, look good, you look better wearing blue. Too sexy red she said bitterly: you see clearly? I'm wearing black. Not red. He looked up and said: ah, really black ah! Oh, when put. She said: stays black. Just your heart has not here. (Maybe I'm stupid can even do not understand your hints I also own as your most loved children.), They had a big fight. He leave, lost in her own place. She burst into tears, suddenly his voice behind him, and she did not look back. Voice still could not stop trembling, said: Something wrong? He said: I take you home? She said: I want to own one go, want to be quiet. He caught her wrist and said: Do not try to be brave. She froze for a moment and said: he said he would protect me. He said: We all know he likes someone else. She finally burst into tears. He put her into her arms. (You can always say: Do not be sad, you have me.) 4, he said: I love you. He said: I miss you. He said: For seven years, you had the right? He said: every time the happiest time, is to speak from the heart when you're asleep. Gently door slamming. She slowly opened his eyes, could not stop the tears flow. She said: I love you too. She said: If I can hear your mind seven years ago, the outcome is not is not so? She said: I'm sorry, we missed seven. (If you can, I'd give everything to change a time machine back to the past.), She said: Hey, long time no see. She said: Well, long time no see. She said: two years, you okay? She said: good. She said: Well, that pretty good. You do not know, I heard that his recent romance. She said: She said: lovelorn Well! Oh, do not say, I still do, contact another day. She said: Well, that goodbye. Suddenly miss you (hear your name, there is the feeling of the heartbeat of her bow: After many years, the scars will be invisible.) 6, he was holding her walking in the snow. Girls obviously impatient hand sweeping U-turn clothes snowflakes Q: I say that breaking up is also taking me? He said, to accompany my last walk. The girls asked, you do not get cold? He shook his head, how will. The girls no longer speak, just want to quickly finish the road. Let go of the moment he came close to tears, I always like to hold your hand and walk in the snow, because you can pretend to accidentally let's white head. 【Accidentally let's pretend white head] 7, it is my season, they met, fell in love to get married UGG Fluff Flip Flop, intends to be a baby, she has a high fever constantly diagnosed with leukemia, chemotherapy radiotherapy bone marrow transplant, and finally disease control live. She has pelvic bone necrosis, after five years without recurrence also forced him to rely on a wheelchair, during the parents divorce, he directly moved to the hospital. He only said to her: well, I still work, you can also take care of you. [Now good, can also take care of you] 8, a strong woman, six years after marriage, no good to her husband said a word. Finally one day, she could not help but ask her husband: Why do you always do not resist, so that my heart feel good. The husband smiled and said: six years, I have to wait for your word. Wife cry, this six scenes of my heart, with tears streaming down his face. Since then, the beauty of the world more than a good wife. 【Six years, I have to wait for you this sentence] 9, snapped, with a heavy slap in the face to fall on her daughter's face. After my things without you tube, before she had time to reflect the fast pace along with the heavy sound of slamming doors and daughter left the house. Her against the wall and burst into tears, that she was also 16 years old and naive, she also learned people to run away from home, the mother late at night to find her down in the street. She did not see his mother one last time. 10, for more than 30 years, he had never asked her to to restaurants eating a meal, and nor she watched a movie in the cinema, and more did not buy her a gift. But she was very happy, because his daily wearing her wash clothes to go to work on time every day to go home to eat her burning meals, annual birthday will eat longevity noodles together. 30 years, they have each other, through thick and thin, this is love, the extraordinary great human love UGG Mini Bailey Button. 11, he chased her girlfriends intend to write a love letter every day, and asked her to help. Sour her heart, but she promised. He told the mailbox password her to write a love letter is then deposited into the Drafts help, and then she sent the polish and check typos team. Two weeks later, she told him, those love letters girlfriends did not even look at, and persuaded him to give up. He smiled and said: those love letters are not supposed to want to give her Kane. 12, he had always thought she is most likely to coax a few words lies can get her. Break up, he said her unknown right and wrong, her faint expression did not see sadness. I will pain you say a lie, but I endured the pain to wait, I think I'll wait until you mending their ways. Then she turned to leave. Leave him alone, and want to go but could not move the foot, clutching his heart to hold back the pain UGG Noella Shoes. 14, girl crush on the boy, but said nothing. The boy is very popular every day, many girls prop girl to send a love letter to his girl surfaces are happy to help, In fact, every time they sent him a love letter she tear, but the girls attached to a day, six days a love letter girls tear, she also insisted the boy appeared until the seventh day of the girl being torn love letters, dumbfounding to say, I attached one week to call her to help me send a love letter, you can not be looked at again tear ah. This article from the past and moving story of 15, she was holding a novel burst into tears. How Ku Cheng so? He said. She Weitai began sobbing really touching novel ... hey, he shook his head and went into the bedroom. Gradually, he tired of this, she made a break. Three months later, he got the news she died, mad burst into her home and pains. Open her last letter to him: you do not know, those novels just gave me reason to cry ... 16, she or he divorced because she found a lot of ambiguous messages in his phone, he did not hide, only say: you no longer love me. Parted from the Bureau of Civil Affairs, he received a text message to her: wish never said panic you can fool me. . . Deleting text messages, hands clenched hospital medical report, I thought: Honey Kids UGG Bailey Button Triplet Boots, I'm sorry, this is my first and last time deceive you. At 17, she was fat, fat to all feel that no one will marry her. He was thin, but curious coincidence like to marry her. Married that night, her undress in front of him, as the clothes come off UGG Bailey Bow Boots, there is a layer of skin. In fact, she was a beauty, people just because tired appearance stringent, so scheming want to find a can tolerate her ugly people entrusted to life. Stormed off after he learned the truth, he only wants to marry a ugly appearance and no effort woman. 18, he fell in love with her at first sight, to recognize that the next day would marry him. But after a car accident her husband amnesia, the husband of his wife to take care of amnesia, he said: Thank you so kind to me. The next day, his wife pushed her husband to go for a walk, he suddenly let wait. The wife was stunned. Husband embarrassed to say: that although we only met yesterday, but you and I live with it at first sight is a fate met again, I still remember. 19, he and she once again because of his work in a busy bickering, back-to-back to sleep. Midnight quilt slid down the bed, she woke up and found himself lying in his arms, as usual. She carefully quilt pumping up cover on them, but found clinging quilt slightly snoring eyes did not open eyes of the fool in the cold temperatures is not the first time, but the unconscious tightening Lanzhu own arm tuck the quilt into his neck UGG Raya Boots. 20, I go, he said, will not come back, goodbye. And then turned on the plane. A person does not know how to go back blankly sat in the room the personal happiness smile photos hanging on the wall, so watching. Suddenly the door bell rang, the door was panting. How do you come back? I forgot to bring something important. What? I can help you to find! He kiss her lips! 21, he knew she had been quietly watching a man. Finally he plucked up the courage to ask her: Do you love him? She stared, thereafter nod: Yes. He loves you? Shook his head: his love of people I did not. Why do not you let go? Some love even if can not get, but still dare not let go; so they can only guardian. She looked the man, eyes water, and some people, destined to be used only to guardian. 22, she was not on his no meaning, or??% = 9 three years, that she would not have been for him??% = D holding a single. But she enjoyed the process of pursuing her A% F?? Therefore, she has not been anxious. She leisurely underground A% 5?? Downstairs A% F?? Said to him:??% = 9 What Jijiao A% 6?? Under A% 6?? Was ready to give me silly surprise? He handed her a red invitations, said: My dad was very ill, and I was able to, but not my dad. He turned to leave, she inexplicably crying. 23, his work every day late, she drove bedroom lights every night to sleep, revealing a glimmer of the window always makes him feel at ease. Every thought of the matter, he felt warm also feel distressed. Out the door that day, he slips into the bedroom light bulbs with the bad. Come back at night, dark with a window, and she was finally able to sleep well, his side of the door while she was. The results found that her open living room lights to sleep on the sofa, habits, do not turn on the lights can not sleep, woke up, she said, smiling. 24, he had an affair, she knew, still dismay parting with him, or can not be reconciled. He is also happy to reap a blessing for the people of Qi, maintaining the status quo of his ideal state. One of her shopping, walking the face of the mistress he had never met. Her sudden epiphany, hand 向那 mistress, mistress-stricken underground consciousness to shake hands with her. She said: I wish you happiness. Then fold around and leave. I thought: the original he was and kind Yongzhisufen of most matches. 25 encounter, then parting. He never tired of going around in circles and her playing hide-and-seek game. Finally one day, he tired to find a woman to get married, then went to a letter to her: In fact, throughout the course of the game, only you play hide-and-seek, and I play another game, the name of the game lurking . I've been hiding behind you, as long as you look back, I can see. Unfortunately, you never look back. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment