Saturday, October 22, 2011

except my wife and I



Life, you ought make friends, good friends, Friends? Friends in our lives, friends, we live in the environment,UGG Gaviota Boot, where each moment of our friends, we absence period to understand, apt grasp, to contact ... ... the premier Sunday afterward the starting of summer, my wife and I promenade along to the supermarket, bought a cluster of snacks to the checkout. Charging stage,UGG handbags, a young lady to annotate what positive toll. Listen, the original namely the young woman purchaser purchases of merchandise accounts, the body with enough money, and needy for 5 pence. Female customers apology,UGG Fancy Boots, prepared to purchase fewer merchandise,UGG Adirondack Tall, like,UGG Broome Boot, toll bills that have been out, not back goods, women make up the client that brought family, toll terror feminine customers gone. Five cents to buy things aggravate, and extra embarrassed. Female customers embarrassment, face enlarged ruddy. I was such a small material, called rounders, told the toll of 5 cents inconsistency I make up because her, the toll namely makes female customers away. When my wife and I paid their accounts out of the supermarket gate, who 5 cents meager female waiting by the gate, after numerous thanks, had just left. Six months have passed, summer and autumn winter has come, namely a Sunday, my wife and I work home to look his mama, missed while returning to the metropolis transit bus. Dryland winter miles ashore the frosty, chilly were trembling, my wife and I are preparing to be decided to walk to the 108 national highway, when the coachman, not far in front of us. The door opened, a female stuck his pate waved to us: I feel unfamiliar, I thought calling someone else, take a see nigh, except my wife and I, and later went off the road because our mama, I was hesitant, the President and spoke at us: me? final in the supermarket ... After saluting a meantime, through the chat, I understand the automobile namely her sweetheart, and they all work in the winery, home not far away from us, and our metropolis a area to live very near, all of a sudden, we all feel a lot of friendly, motorcar fraught with careful and friendly air ... ... Since then, we each stopping by, and then ultimately, regardless of someone's something to help different home. Then a long period, our lives with each other an more friend. I hope our every day, go out encounter the gloried, meet friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment