Tuesday, October 25, 2011

also anxious about her car unsafe



Met in the summer afternoon; friend, the calm night in the winter; we,UGG Classic Short Sparkles boots, each different, merely with outrageous dependencies. People, live life, to hurry, to rush. Journey of life, there you, alone. Thank you, the church I grew up with muscular,UGG Brookfield Short boots, taught me tolerance and generosity. We, the sisters will be a lifetime! 21 years age, only apt depict our friendship under the ideas of these faithful and thorough ... ...- written in the 21-year-old girl, you are a strong girl. You are quite sensible,UGG Liberty Boots, even so sensible, so what things accustomed to carry one's own. Girl, you are headstrong! Learn together, when you understand how hard to know what namely the real struggle! Girl,UGG Greenfield Boots, high educate is very jealous of you have so numerous sisters and wanted to do have a sister or brother, in a wrong mood and they tin talk. Can, each household has a cupboard. You mustld me over your child's life, the variety of hardships that I did not comprehend before. Girl, you eat the painful, I have no eaten. So, I will be ashamed in front of you, you are also agreeable, but always above their own are no satisfied, in truth, you done well. Between ideal and reality are not all separated at a long alternatively short, not thin not thick walls, still will even now it exceeds a feel not agreeable enough. Girl, you always mention that life has a lot of frustration, so numerous things to period! Hello makes it up. Girl, I do not understand what to say to you, because you know anything, not absence to reiterate the words you narrated me too. When you are sad that we can stay with you favor quiet! Girl, you now also flies well right? I am from a mini morsel of your space, you feel satisfied. Girl, so very good! Feelings have been the longest since passed, and then silently put it in the smallest turn in my center, you can not clear it out, but at all times it will not let you impair on the line. Cherish life immediately, the girls periodically do not obtain too headstrong, and so he will feel bad for you. Well sometimes it is truly very short, afterward the experience will know what is most true. Whatever, things will transform so as always it is not the reason. And we will always wake up later what happened, even whereas ahead what may be portended, but, still do. Because we follow the motif of ​​a center maximum true, we are honest! Girl, I know 4 of them you may be most worried about me. I am not the fewest, I even big you forty-five ten days,UGG Turn Cuff Glove, but you always catch on me like a sister, like, a joke was narrated I should purchase what neatness of clothing and told me to have to eat well, take training. I know you most worried about is me, for I always belated, belated. If I bring ... to an end too far you will anxiety about losing me. In fact, I have grown up, girl! Although many is still not know, a lot of things done, some do not absence to stubborn reality. I do not absence to grow up, so I have been attempting to avert duty. Girl, forgive sick without effective you. Mulan said to come watch me and told me do not be stubborn, but I still did not engage to let her come alone, because I am also anxious about her car unsafe. Lying in the infirmary four morn, an afternoon. One daytime accidentally fainted, but soon woke up. Deal a look familiar old medic holding oxygen tube to plug my snout, meantime impatient while saying: ! Doctors cared about the old eyes I look the If you will companion the words in the bed I eat a fared, the other two does not stuff where the fight two topics. And you want to close a little, not at present away, girl. Four of 4 cities. We often agreed to get together, each time, did not gather into. Girl, a long, long time not see you, and graduated from high school about three years immediately. Three years, time flies. Girl, whether you have the chance to take me to Shen's hometown, Phoenix. Take me to look at the

No comments:

Post a Comment