Tuesday, October 25, 2011

At this point I consider if I was



Out the skylight, in the autumn in the southern sky quite clear blue, even the sun is so bright, it seems namely the taste of autumn in the sun did not consider fret, irradiated each inch of land, even now the summer namely no longer a track of humidity. This sunny, there should be a beautiful mood was co-King, however, hope someone unlawful. You are not approximately apt cover up the message when suddenly my center lukewarm up ahead the sun ... you drip in the text of the diffuse drenched in tears, my heart vacant. Was the case because you: in a right area met the right human, will return because a merry life; the right location in a case of the wrong human, in exchange because his life was a sigh; encounter in the erroneous area ashore the folk, can merely be long apologized; in circumstance of erroneous place wrong human, in exchange for his life was a sorrowful, bitter life. - You are in the wrong place for the encounter, even whereas you all said: Just can not assist it! Growth from the prettiness of your feelings, your thoughtful words lukewarm the hearts of lonesome, so you fell in love with a man should not adore you! So you begin drifting the sky with joy while the period will not impair the rain drops. His artist, his wit, his sense of humor to give you a step by step, do not consciously work into. Really, really love the see seductive, it namely the temptation! But by how numerous strands to be woven into a Qingsi complete and solid web? No! You do naught,UGG Cayha! This has nothing to do combat with romantic love, destined to start a silent end. Walking in always too hastily, and even the elated remembrance you had a accident, he cornered away the genuineness of your soul ... ... tell you when you light pours his thoughts, I told you: try to give yourself a mini space, alternatively another when roaming love, the love of your face can not afford to wilt also early! Smart you understand anything, do not understand the feelings are left to put a mini morsel can not extricate themselves,UGG Caroline boots! Therefore, when this quietly secluded love the sound, you still killed a wonder! You sound sad tears! - I believe! I understand you truly love every additional also! However, he is a male, a reasonable feeling he knock you! Painful, kind of a love to the concentration is alone, lonely feeling to the depths of love, since no match for the reality of a wall, he knew namely his love can not give your hereafter, you may choose to quit at the period he His lips are cheap read your appoint, and his poetry in the words strung attach ... you love ... merely he truly out of your sight ... ... out that you've all wanted to enjoy a beautiful woven love, even the memory is left aching a chip for you to mull over ... ... has been encountered that fate is beautiful, as long as each additional and have really paid off above the not regrets, not have been skillful to hand to no space to reflect above ... However, really love the end when he finally rotated the footsteps of your zealous dream minced,UGG Tess! You say: ; I do not hate the rain, you can not rinse away the hurt; hate I am not a smoke, you can not have a pristine ... merely I really absence to - whether I ... whether I was (a) If I were the wind I will not thump your maudlin mood disorder you equitable want to pick up and move off the longing you melodrama a sad music to radiate the rain whether I was you I would not obtain rainy joy sweet coil I just want to pierce your crystal and a water wash away the dust If I were you I would not smoke covering the sky you want to arrest gorgeous images you painted a vision of your nightmare outlook decoration, yet, I did not! I'm just your agreeable sister, nice friend! You ever read the text, there is forever a another kind of sensibility in my heart overflowing: freehand in simple language but with a ray of happiness in a touch of sorrow; but with a touch of sunny deep in the innocent; naughty among but also with with a mythological ambition for ... ... pondering over the contents of your Chuxiang Shi Huan laugh, surprising years of merciless, only a annual Yeah, your heart is no longer always reciting vacant laughter. Love away, your smile frozen; conditions of cooling, wilt the eagerness of your sentiments ... ... read your text anew to savor the confusion and Chu is silent afflict ... ... At this point I consider if I was ... ... If I were (b) If I were a man I will not let you call my darling, but not if more difficult to carry the clear water if I were a man I will not let me love you languish in the waiting, but not if no sum of waiting in vain trouble only if I work back to the premier original world and also your love has nothing to do but no longer beautiful fable if not Meng Yichang do if I do not want your sister, I just want to do you can depend on a man,UGG Knightsbridge boots! But not if,UGG Roxy Tall, so the road or to depend on you to all over, deem me! As long for you obtain out of this naught floating in a shrewd love, your laughter is still a string of intoxicating scent ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment