Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Can silence down and cautiously think about



Nannan: namely p.m. apt call you, you ask me how I consider of you so long. In fact not, and how nice friends we are, you do no know? I'm fair sorrowful anew along the invasion of their nameless, yet I hope you can be cheerful always, no for I am melancholy and sad trivial. So, you mention, how apt I acquaint you. I memorize ahead you go to Xi'an told me namely sentence, you say, to make access to let me penetrate. But Nannan, I let you down. I re-entered the state of chaotic confusion, day later day to sit still. I do not understand now how to convert the case, what are detailed not terrified of anything before, and so numerous folk worried about their own. And namely was insufficient, I likewise used haphazard vexed, ache the people approximately that give tenderness. So, you say, how to I narrate you. I constantly feel numbness namely 1 of the maximum dreadful state. Sadness and happiness does not material, what are uninterested in, the undisciplined unconventional. This is accurate the state I live now. I do not understand which day,UGG Caroline, I really too started skipping, and Ryoko go out to a lease book or books of fiction to one hour above the Internet network, with mini sense of guilt. I have again held in contempt of their own role to melodrama, afresh and repeatedly to make things out of date, can really noiselessly. So, you say, how to I acquaint you. My mommy now I have been dissatisfied to study even desperate. Big week for each home,UGG Sandra Boots, she most often say is: If you do not pass the test again this year to marry a wife at family, on the down-farming had. Another period, she told me that occasionally people do not accept their destiny, not, perhaps your life is such, and we do not disturb into university life in the force. I do not reproach her, always I have occasion to complain can only reprehend themselves to blame, I had not brought her proper light, did not give her heart to bring even growing a little exhausted of comfort. I saw their fall sinking day at day, yet no direction. So, you say, how to I tell you. Recently, the calamity has happened to me 1 after variant. First, that Saturday afternoon was inexplicably beaten,UGG Adirondack Tall Boots, then my Perhaps you meditation it is worth mentioning that small, memorize you always told me that the community so you be careful above the line. I still can not to change because it was a sad reality. I told myself not to wail Do not cry you are yet an mature, and then dropping tears flowing down. So,UGG Classic Argyle Knit boots, you say, how to I tell you. April 29 sister took me to the supermarket to buy clothing, two occasional jeans and a T-shirt, all brand labels. The afterward day she went to mart I bought a watermelon and peaches. I really can not make someone to must show appreciation, I have only inner silent sorry and uneasy. When eating fruit, wearing dress, I have been analytic while they can earn it. In fact, now I actually ambition to give up completely paralyzed learning, go appearance the home solo to remunerate those who have been silently paid as my people. At the same time, my forbear down hundreds of thousands of days, meaning also all gone. So, you say, how to I tell you. That night I asked Ogawa call digit and birthday, he said, asked them to do,UGG Fringe Cardy boots, after we had every other, their lives ambition gradually forgotten, and now the period and talk and laugh with you and I will slowly forgotten. After hearing to this respond I am terrified, Ryoko later while I met forever told him, bid common told him, since you can not forget me. This does not work, is not it? Relationship in the end we can not know how I Shangqie know, not to advert it laborious to foresee the hereafter. So, you say, how to I tell you. Was faced with the problem of friendship after I started his own foolish I suddenly wanted to find out in the end I thought that my friends have a invariable relationship among how pure, and even that is pure occasion. I began to inquire them to do this because me as I do that, not satisfied with the vexed an, calculate they own is not good ample. Can silence down and cautiously think about, but it is done for each additional how many? Friendship, reciprocal tolerance had not absence of it? Moreover, this Abandon the Then I was asked to think of had to remain silent. Because they are favor broken beads in my mind like a shambles, Flanagan accustom to flat the line of cerebral can not longer be base. So, you say, how to I tell you. In fact, my life for you penetrate these words as chaotic, unconscious, decadent, even further the control of their own to control. I always feel something somewhere seems to control their own lives, their each push laughs. I thought of Faye Wong's So, you say, how to I tell you. Nannan, you say, to tell you how I do. 2006.5

No comments:

Post a Comment