Friday, April 1, 2011

The nangongshan Xin

Mom. LiRuYan just walked to the sitting room saw the man mbt shoes uk sitting on the sofa. Mom aunt good memories brother all sit there seemed to waiting for her to come back.

If shes you came back.  shes LiRuYan up and left to before the love of looking at his baby daughter.

Tired? So late mother should rest ah.

Although know you and we don't trust you so late. GuLiang have open way.

Is CuiZi than aunt I prefer sister called her sister. LiRuYan stubborn correct. Although CuiZi age is a CuiZiChang aunt but with a baby-face look is still so young so should not call aunt and this is my sister.

LiRuYan big of drinking water and then also sat down on the sofa very mbt shoes uk serious announced a thing: I decided to drop out I don't want to go to school.

If shes: are you kidding? The Xin yan was LiRuYan nangongshan the idea jumped age children not to go to school and what to do only fifteen years old ah?.

I think very clear I don't want to go to school I have more willing to do. Until today maybe I'll feel school is my age only can do things but today after I give myself looking for a reason to live.

That you want to do is what? GuJing ran some curious.

I don't want to say I'm tired mother you also go to rest her aunt elder brother goodnight. LiRuYan down cup fast upstairs.

This is the first time she's so firm want to do a thing. She really wanted to go take care of the orphans and they together she feels happy looking at sick qingqing crying her will think of the dream the quiet child.

The sitting room Xin shes nangongshan tired rubbed the sun LiRuYan just because she now hear a bad headache.

Sister-in-law you said that the child how so don't let people save worry? Why can't look like good memories as obedient? From childhood than boys also unruly she rushed down what evil can what evil are dares to rush.

Xin yan don't worry I let good memories up and if shes talk since she was young says the most listen to good memories.

Good have not rejected the proposal after all he wanted to talk about his LiRuYan for her and also have an apology to let her become so miserable he always has an unshirkable responsibility.

LiRuYan hear the knock go past opened the door a GuLiang yi elder brother you see is for them to carry do MBT Wave lobbyists?

Not one day that I want to talk to you. GuLiang yi comes into the LiRuYan room. LiRuYan sit at the computer the web pages before continue to search.

Doing? GuLiang recalled some curious.

I want to buy something now at choice.

Children's clothes you buy these do? Good memories don't understand.

Today I went to an orphanage is small now so cold weather there only wore dirty cotton-padded jacket, children room also nothing and heating. I want to give them first to buy some coats.

You're really growing up.

Is ah elder brother LiRuYan selfish to this before the world left for her mbt fora so live will be so tired now she is a little bit of grow up I'm trying hard to try to live for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment