Friday, April 29, 2011

KanZhiDong: my most difficult times

December 4, 2009 economic observer 【 big however small 】 【 print 】 in the comment 0 total

KanZhiDong
Loses freedom
Leaving the south securities, had publicly many company invited me to join. I can only tell these companies, I must wait for departure after serious consideration to audit the problem.
However, the south by administrative takeover of securities after my departure of audit work didn't also below. In the two months time, only for me for vice mayor. He told me that they in city investment management company gave me and chairman each arranged a office, let me temporarily office there. I went to investment management company took a look, said the office is very humble between the two small room, in addition to a table and a chair, no other office appliance. I have been looking for investment management company's President, he told me the city they arranged for two office let, other no explaination.
Everyday just to go off work, the southern securities will have telephone came and asked: "Kan total where are you?" Then hear our this batch of were prohibited from exit.
I said to myself, the nest eggs, under after what?
March 2, 2006, and long nightmare finally come true - I lost their freedom for southern securities.
Around ten o 'clock in the morning my cell phone rang. Once I see is, stock price manipulation hafei southern securities orgnaization of officer phone case astonished. Telephone opening the first sentence is: "old Kan, how don't pick up my phone yesterday? I to Shanghai, eat lunch together?"
I have a phone does not pick up the phone, is shenzhen office machine number now corps. I didn't answer the phone, but the heart FanDiGu: "they and straight for me to do?" A sinister foreboding arises spontaneously. Wife told me not to want to think more, comfort I said: "estimate is further information, they also can do what?"
The young officer asked me at the Shanghai hotel for dinner. Although his wife kept comfort me, but this time she determined to drive me. On the way I talked own hunches, good let her be prepared. I told her if I caught up, no matter what charges the Ann is rapsheet! I want her to believe me, believe me worked in southern securities without any illegal anything illegal.tory burch online I told her I pay attention to the preservation of the material and working in the south documents. These can prove that I am innocent material, some in my computer, and some original is stored in shenzhen dorm. Finally I let her no matter what happened should keep calm, must listen to my friends opinion.
Not far from my residence Shanghai hotel, a few words came to nag. Completed His wife, and she let me go upstairs and downstairs to wait for me.
Enter a reservation, I get confirmed premonition. House full lying down, is sitting. And the young police officer saw me in, forced smile and then introduced me to his manager: "this is our eldest brother!" The coach is following a captain, crimes bureau men privately says he "eldest brother".
The captain put me in the next room, and then pretending to ground to say: "old Kan, immediately accompany us to Shanghai, there is a team now hopes to assist the case." I am past puzzled and asked: "what case to me in Shanghai, still let you come to help so large group?" He didn't answer, but the young officer for its prevarication, said: "all nations will be ShenYin 1.45%] [3.4 - the case?"
Not and in a short while, they say can head off. Out of the hotel will block the two taxis, every car four. And I was arranged in the middle of a car seat. I haven't seen his wife in the hotel lobby of the scene, estimation is she didn't expect me so fast downstairs. Along the way, I quietly to friends a text message: "now go to Shanghai." now the corps On the way to Shanghai hotel, Christian Louboutin Evening Sale, I had to call this friend talked I foreboding.
Shanghai road in always fine crimes corps. A Shanghai crimes staff bring us into a room. A door, see the room arrangement I knew, I was arrested! The room is not big, west to measure the height is hanging on the wall in front of the scale of the paper, putting a camera, and south wall stood ink and paper, should be to give criminals dozen fingerprint tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment