Sunday, November 27, 2011

They gradually admitted to a good secondary

<br> <p> graduated from Jinan University (microblogging) claimed to be typical of the old wide </p> <p> that the corporal punishment in education with four children and three offspring into the North Source: Sina podcast <p> </P> <p> a week ago, Xiaobai You and experts to do a television show in the war of words, caused a sensation. Xiaobai You respected punitive education sparked widespread controversy. Summary of its approach to education by the media as </P> <p> some very him, because the child on the success of Beijing University; more people do not agree with him, and even the media and experts said he was book of speculation; he was even a Chinese-American </P> <p> 22 日 Xiaobai You accepted the reporter's interview, for there are many doubts on the community had to respond. </P> <p> text / reporter Li Ying from Beijing map provided by the respondents </p> <p> profiles </p> <p> Southern University International Finance. Luxury goods industry practitioners, also involved in real estate. He has three children admitted to Peking University. Author of </P> <p> </P> <p> 2. First of all, children are not psychologically prepared, do not beat him. Let the children know that playing is because he violated the rules. Secondly, absolutely no hand to play. Physical conflict between each other is the most hurtful. So I chose to use the cane, which is the feather duster, resilient, flexible, not to hurt the injured flesh bones, then let him feel the pain. This is a special punishment tool, absolutely no other. Third, do not say the child can not hear, do not speak the language excessive foul language, marketplace, then swelling of the liver. </P> <p> do not believe that no parents have not played the child </p> <p> Shaw's house rules are very strict: the child's daily behavior, academic performance does not meet the requirements, they were corporal punishment. </P> <p> Correspondent: Some people say that you are really not so severe, was deliberately demonized themselves, in order to sell books? </P> <p> Xiaobai You: I do not think that is not the case. You have misunderstood me. From a book now, I have never demonized themselves. Play, penalty-style education, is just one wonderful part of it. Why exciting? We are all afraid to face this problem, I dared to stand up and responsible, rational expression: Parents have the right to punish the child and must-style education. But only before the age of 12. </P> <p> not all play, but (children) do not play no talent. I was telling the truth in the face of all this is from my own experience of the child's growth, from thirty I taught a few children get practice. </P> <p> Why demonize the argument? Is that we did not go through investigation and research, especially in the conclusion some experts take for granted. So only this became a prominent contradiction. From beginning to end, I very very rational and objective. </P> <p> I thank the media, friends, which led to hot is a good thing, we are the starting point for children. </P> <p> Correspondent: Children playing in a package of educational philosophy an indispensable part of the exciting part? </P> <p> Xiaobai You: I do not say things just to tell the truth lies, or no ability to teach our children. This is not entertainment, not a gossip, is a very serious education. </P> <p> I dare say, I do not believe that parents have not played a child. (Reporters said his father never played.) That is you and your father have forgotten. For example, 2-year-old children do not eat, if parents are not punished, not beaten before, this is lie, do they want to persuade you an hour to eat? </P> <p> ancient China the first cantilever cone Cigu, thorn back with mother, Meng Mu three have moved, now the This is a pulse of mouth. But the play, different families have different style of play. </P> <p> reporters: </P> <p> Xiaobai You: Many people of my symbolic, not demonized. The book I never said This is a summary of the masses, but also summed up right. Symbols are symbolic. </P> <p> Correspondent: You said that controversy is a good thing, but now the media are concerned about the </P> <p> Xiaobai You: this really bad. But if there is a mistake also to those who do not speak through research experts. During this time, I am face to face or otherwise challenge the experts, no one read my book, but some abuse with a blunt and even caused the criticism. Read another batch, I did not opinions. But they did not read it as Attracted the attention a bad thing, but how bad can become good? So, I want to meet the media, </P> <p> my She scolded her daughter waste, requiring subjects to take for each A, piano practice are not allowed to eat well, but her daughter was admitted to Harvard. Admitted to Harvard, North imply success? </P> <p> Reporter: Many people will you and the </P> <p> Xiaobai You: I know three weeks. I have great respect for If you have the opportunity, we hope that good communication. I and the 10% of the same: first, our educational methods are the traditional regression; Second, we are fully on child care. But 90% is different: First, I have a complete system; second, I have to teach other children; third, she was more emphatic than I, is the rigid distinction. But overall, we are similar. </P> <p> any criticism of the People should be tolerant. Black or white, is a good cat catches mice. People should be concerned about how it catches mice, rather than criticism. This misunderstanding is due to those experts. I respect their personality, but they do not despise the behavior of speech disorder were investigated. Demonization of the responsibility of experts. </P> <p> Reporter: Some people say, on the Peking University, Harvard, does not mean success. How do you see? </P> <p> Xiaobai You: This is the fallacy of pseudo-experts. Who says life on the North is a success? North can not sell pork out of it? One, two, so what? University, but you go to a platform, you have a good knowledge of the structure to help, not your future direction in life. (The North) that success is not success in life. </P> <p> Correspondent: It was also questioned, your three children are admitted to the Peking University Hong Kong and Macao residents, high test scores is not so? </P> <p> Xiaobai You: This is a conspiracy theory, based villain heart of a gentleman's belly, in the My three children are residents of Hong Kong and Macao. They get a home visit permits, Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan to participate in the exam. But compared to the mainland college entrance examination, which is hard to say you harder. My three children go to school in the mainland are under trained entrance system. They are on the top schools in Guangdong, in the school are also ranked first and second, these are documented. These schools are bona fide elite Tsinghua University Peking University. </P> <p> in the exam, my child is a champion. To the North after they are excellent. My daughter read the law, to the foreign exchange now, little girl next year as an official representative to Tokyo to attend the forum, the son of the Institute of International Relations, is a good debater. My children are very good. You Guangdong media, I can tell you that they are overturned on the primary school, secondary school is attached to the University of Foreign Language School, the third high school is on the Chinese subsidiary. </P> <p> this time, hundreds of reporters looking for my child to school, the teacher, has affected their normal life. I would like to call the media to protect children. I kneel down to can I find you kneel, not to disturb my child. </P> <p> Reporter: If the North is not a success in life, you want success like? </P> <p> Xiaobai You: My ultimate goal is for them the family line. Chinese people say, self-regulating the family to rule the world. Slim is Honesty and Honor, virtue, wisdom, give them set the rules, on this basis, they are the best kindergarten, best school, best schools, the best principals and teachers responsible for their knowledge structure, I do not care knowledge structure, and I let them follow the rules, abide by school rules, abide by house rules, learn every day. They learn the liberal arts, liberal arts is the best university, context is clear, they succeeded. And regulating the family, has two meanings, one small house, two large family, family line, followed by the country and the world community, to contribute to our nation. What is wrong with this? We take the North that matter, is not good I said North. Three children on the North should be proud of the achievements of this family, why not flaunt it? </P> <p> want to retire to open a private school </p> <p> Xiaobai You Guangdong people speak very mild tone. He attributed his success to the mother He is very methodical about, say experts, when questioned, could not help but occasionally emotional. </P> <p> Reporter: Do you think </P> <p> Xiaobai You: Guangzhou culture of Guangzhou culture? The first practical, the second to be honest, the third silent work, done to say. I have a North-South cultural understanding, a lot of people think I'm the north side, but a contact with me know, I was a typical old broad. </P> <p> Reporter: You said yourself taught more than 30 children, will play them? How kind of effect? </P> <p> Xiaobai You: I am very satisfied with the two points, I have taught kids are like me, and they have achieved success. I did not teach the knowledge structure of things, I teach them a moral personality. Before coming here, they have plenty of access, some do not do their homework, these bad habits, like me, after all, without exception, change, and they are also very grateful to my parents. They gradually admitted to a good secondary schools, universities, bThey gradually admitted to a good secondary, which makes their parents are very surprised. Da Buda child, I have two principles, the first before the age of 12, the second is teaching without, men and women, regardless of affinity. </P> <p> Correspondent: It is said that you intend to open a private school? </P> <p> Xiaobai You: I was 15 years ago this desire. I really love children, I have seen a lot of educational psychology, child psychology, philosophy books, my children's fate and deep, every summer have children in my home. I would like to retire later, to find 300 acres of woodland to open a private school, to imitate Yuelu Academy to recruit at least 72 children. I am now the employees, but also support their families. </P> <p> I am also ready to be a forum to explore what is now the community is the best tutor in the end. </P> <p> share: welcome to comment to comment </p> microblogging Recommended | today's hot microblogging (edit: SN017)

No comments:

Post a Comment